Effective: March 15, 2022
Drippy, Inc. (“Drippy,” “we” or “us”) is committed to being transparent about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information when you interact with www.getdrippy.io (the “Site”). This Privacy Notice explains more about the data we collect about you, how it is used, with whom it is shared and what your choices and rights regarding your personal information are. This notice does not apply to the practices of third parties (including other users of the Site, including sellers) who may also collect or receive data in connection with your use of the Site.
Our Site is designed for adults aged 18 and over. We do not knowingly process personal data of any under 18, and should we become aware that any personal data is stored regarding a child under 18, we will follow our internal processes to delete this data in accordance with your data protection rights as soon as is reasonably possible.
What Information We Collect and How We Collect it.
We may collect personally identifiable information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site.
Cookies and Tracking Technology.
Your browser may allow you to set a “Do Not Track” preference. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide directly, to deliver the services you have requested, including facilitating the buying and selling process. We may also use this information to contact you regarding our Site and Services, including marketing communications.
The information we collect automatically is used primarily to help us understand and analyze trends in connection with usage of the Site. We may also use your data to detect and prevent issues relating to security and fraudulent activity, consistent with our legitimate business interest to prevent such issues. In addition, we may use your information to customize content we may send or display on the Site to personalize your experience and assess, improve and develop our Site, business, and professional offerings, and for similar research and analytics purposes.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may also use anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information that does not reasonably identify you for any purpose.
We do not sell your personal information under California or Nevada law, which defines certain disclosures of personal data for monetary or valuable consideration as “sales.”
How We Share Your Information.
Unless we expressly inform you otherwise or have your consent, we only share your information as follows:
- To Our Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties who provide services to us or to whom we outsource certain services, such as website analytics companies, hosting, and cloud computing service providers. Our service providers only access, process or store your information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transactions: We may share your information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, sale of certain of our ownership interests, assets, or both, or other corporate change, including without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Require By Law: We may share your information when we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process, or in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites.
Our Site contains hyperlinks to websites operated by others whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the privacy notices of any other website they are redirected to from our Site as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
We use reasonable, standard administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your information. However, no method of Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In general, we will only retain your information for the time necessary to realize our legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law. However, we may continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as Site visits without identifiers, in order to improve our services.
Storage and Processing of Your Information in the United States.
We control and operate the Site from the U.S. Our Privacy Notice and practices are governed by the laws of the U.S., which may differ from privacy laws in your state or home country. By submitting your personal information to us through the Site, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to any country and its use and disclosure in accordance with applicable U.S. federal and state laws and with this Privacy Notice.
Your Choices and Rights.
You have several choices regarding the use and disclosure of your information:
- Information You Provide. With respect to the collection of your information, if you do not want your information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct or remove it from our records, please contact us.
- Marketing Messages. We may send you marketing communications, about our services that may interest you. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mail or contacting us. Please note that some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications relating to services we are providing you, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes.
- Cookies. If you wish to disable non-essential cookies, you can set your browser not to accept cookies as described in Section 2.
Updates to this Privacy Notice.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, and we will make such updates available on our Site. Please review our Privacy Notice periodically for changes. If we make material changes, we will endeavor to provide advance notice by email or through a notice on our Site.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.